Presented by the European Commission, the State of Health in the EU: Companion Report 2019 showcases some of the biggest trends in the transformation of our health systems, and was published on 28th November 2019.
All five key conclusions are also of relevance to the objectives of the ENhANCE project, namely:
- Tackling vaccine hesitancy – a major public health threat
- Harnessing digital transformation also as a strategy for health promotion and disease prevention
- Universal health coverage and filling the gaps in the data
- Improving the resilience of the health system by reallocating tasks among healthcare workers
- Ensuring safe, effective and affordable medicines
Read the full Companion Report here.