The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) aims to raise awareness about important public health themes and connect professionals contributing to public health across Europe.
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, the European Public Health Week (EUPHW) will focus on ‘Joining forces for healthier populations’ which has been organised in 5 daily themes as follows:
- Overarching, every day theme of the week: COVID-19 Collaboration, Coordination, Communication
- Monday 11 May: Promoting health through the Global Goals
- Tuesday 12 May: Primary care in the digital age
- Wednesday 13 May: Staying together for mental health
- Thursday 14 May: Equal health for all
- Friday 15 May: Grow old, grow healthy
Governments, scientists, health professionals and civil society must work together to tackle the pandemic and raise awareness about public health.
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) is an initiative by the European Public Health Association (EUPHA).